Ellen's legal experience encompasses all aspects of commercial litigation, including labor and employment, contracts, business torts, fiduciary duty and malpractice, sexual assault, trade secrets, and technology. Ellen's employment practice involves representing employees and employers in all areas of labor and employment law, including disputes involving non-competition agreements.
Professional Memberships / Affiliations
- Ellen is a member of the Austin Bar Association (including the Labor and Employment Section)
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, previously serving as a Co-Chair of the Membership Committee.
- Admitted to bar: 1997, Texas.
- B.A., University of Kansas, with honors, Phi Beta Kappa, 1994;
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 1997
- All Texas state courts; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.