Drafting and/or negotiating commercial leases, employee handbooks, executive agreements, independent contractor agreements, proprietary information and inventions assignment agreements, confidentiality agreements, offer letters, non-competition/non-solicitation agreements, separation agreements, equity compensation plans, employee vacation policies, vendor agreements, and insurance policies.
Conducting trademark applications, and employment discrimination investigations/risk assessments.
Advising clients on issues relating to litigation management, employment practices, insurance coverage, unfair business practices, subpoena responses, protection of proprietary information, shareholder liability, corporate governance, and trademark/brand protection.
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Texas Payday Act
- Texas Business Organizations Code
- Texas Securities Act
- Securities Act of 1933
- Trademark Act of 1946