View my LinkedIn
Lindsay began her legal career in the Austin, Texas office of Locke Lord LLP, an international law firm, where she worked on a variety of transactional, regulatory and administrative health care and privacy law matters. She also has experience in both the transactional and regulatory sides of mergers and acquisitions; and she has advised clients on a variety of state regulatory and administrative matters. Lindsay has also advised covered entities, business associates, and subcontractors on matters relating to the Health Information Portability and Accounting Act (HIPPA), Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, and implementing regulations.
- Admitted to bar, 2009 Texas
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Dale Wainright, Texas Supreme Court, 2007
- University of Texas School of Law (JD with Honors 2009)
- Baylor University (B.A. Public Relations, cum laude, 2004)
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association