Drafting and/or negotiating merger agreements, securities purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, indemnification agreements, transition services agreements, employment agreements, and related ancillary documents and agreements. Assisting with legal due diligence.
- Delaware General Corporation Law;
- The Texas Business Organizations Code and the Texas Business and Commerce Code;
- relevant state and Federal securities laws, including the Securities Act of 1933 and the Texas Securities Act;
- relevant state and Federal intellectual property laws, including the Trademark Act of 1946 and the Copyright Act of 1976;
- the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976;
- the Internal Revenue Code of 1986;
- the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996