View my LinkedIn
Slade Cutter is an experienced technology attorney who has dedicated his practice to supporting innovation and growth in the digital media and e-commerce spaces. He represents large online advertising networks and frequently negotiates and drafts network advertising agreements, software licensing agreements (including SaaS agreements), and content distribution agreements. He is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) and speaks frequently on privacy, advertising, and digital media topics. Slade's prior experience includes serving as the general counsel for Smiley Media, Inc., an online advertising network that was twice recognized on the Inc.500 list of fastest growing companies.
Admitted to bar, 2002, Texas. Law Clerk to Hon. Robert Pitman, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the Western District of Texas, 2003-2005. Law Clerk to Hon. H.Dale Cook, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2002-2003.
- American University, Washington College of Law (J.D. with Honors 2002)(Member, American University Law Review)
- Texas State University (M.A. Political Science 2002)
- University of Texas (B.A. Anthropology 1992)
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Board Member, PeopleFund (2013 to Present)
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)(2011)
- Mobile Marketing Association, Tier-One Certified (2010)